Muddle mint. Add ingredients, shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Have made with 1 oz raspberry shrub in place of the raspberry syrup and lemon juice. Very good!
From other users
- A nice spin on a whiskey sour, but it felt quite harsh on the back of my throat. Maybe I didn't shake long enough?
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- He's Crafty — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Cranberry shrub, Lemon syrup
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Poison Dart — Bourbon, Cynar, Allspice Dram, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup, Orange peel
- Mortal Sunset — Rye, Cynar, Orange juice, Maple syrup
- Powers of Peat — Highland Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Islay Scotch, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice