Gin, Aquavit, Blueberry, Pineapple juice, Agave syrup, Lime juice
Muddle 5-10 blueberries in agave syrup. Combine ingredients in shaker and shake and strain on ice in a tumbler. Garnish with mint sprig.
The original recommends a dry shake of ingredients and straining it in glass filled with pebble ice.
The Bluebeard cocktail is based on the Blackbeard (in PDT cocktail book) made with blackberries in the place of blueberries and lime in place of lemon juice. The original was created by Daniel Eun.
|Created by||Matt Greenway, NH|
|Reference||PDT cocktail book|
|Posted by||Grunweg on 07/22/2013|
- Bramble Bee — Gin, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Plum Brandy, Honey syrup
- Blackthorn Bramble — Sloe gin, Gin, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- La Bomba Daiquiri — Light rum, Raspberry, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Pomegranate molasses
- Cherry Blossom (St. Germain version) — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry, Lime juice
- Spring Cleaning — Gin, Pisco, Bitters, Cherry, Sugar
- Cherry Blossom (Jamie Boudreau) — Rye, Kirschwasser, Crème de Cacao, Bitters, Cherry