This milk punch is the holiday cocktail for the rest of us.
Combine ingredients in shaker. Add 4-5 milk ice cubes. Shake vigorously. Strain and pour into rocks glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
Prior to making the drink, be sure and prepare sufficient milk ice cubes
Inspired by the collection of short stories, Blue Christmas: Holiday Stories for the Rest of Us, this cocktail was chosen as the official Blue Christmas Holiday Cocktail by the editor of the collection, author John Dufresne, on the second episode of CBBC's Drinking With Writers.
|Created & posted by||MgrMoustachio on 01/09/2012|
- Massa[man]hattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Lloyd 100 — Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- Hershey Manhattan — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- Lancaster County — Bourbon, Bitters, Maple syrup, Peach schnapps liqueur
- Prescription Julep — Cognac, Rye, Simple syrup, Mint
- Kentucky Masala — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Gomme syrup
- The Royal Family — Ginger liqueur, Tequila, Canadian whisky, Cardamom bitters, Baked Apple Bitters
- Albuquerque Old Fashioned — Rye, Bitters, Bittermens Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Cane syrup
- "How High the Moon" Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cherry shrub
- Sioux City Slugger — Whiskey, Peychaud's Bitters, Demerara syrup