|1||oz||Spiced Rum, Chairman's Reserve|
|1||oz||Scotch, Monkey Shoulder|
Shake, strain into a coupe rinsed with the flamed rosemary sprig, then douse it in the liquid and use as garnish.
Named for a pirate in Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island. As originally written the recipe called for 3/8 oz each of honey syrup (1:1) and ginger syrup.
Winner of the February 2014 ShakeStir NY Flash competition. The challenge was to create a sour featuring no more than six ingredients and no fewer than two of five sponsoring spirits.
- Czech it at the Door — Becherovka, Rye, Fernet Branca, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- summer with andy — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Ginger, Demerara syrup, Ginger syrup
- Powers of Peat — Highland Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Islay Scotch, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Gold Coast Punch — Gold rum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Simple syrup
- Dr. Hadley's Root Restorative — Apple brandy, Root liqueur, Bénédictine, Brandy, Bitters, Chocolate bitters, Demerara syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Orgeat, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Date Expectations — Añejo rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup