Scotch, Spiced Rum, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary
Shake, strain into a coupe rinsed with the flamed rosemary sprig, then douse it in the liquid and use as garnish.
Named for a pirate in Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island. As originally written the recipe called for 3/8 oz each of honey syrup (1:1) and ginger syrup.
Winner of the February 2014 ShakeStir NY Flash competition. The challenge was to create a sour featuring no more than six ingredients and no fewer than two of five sponsoring spirits.
|Created by||Jason Cousins, Mondrian Hotel Soho, NYC.|
|Posted by||DrunkLab on 02/23/2014|
- Thirty Notes — Demerara Rum, Jam, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- You Only Live Twice — Rye, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Absinthe, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- La Fresa Cocktail — Tequila, Lemon soda, Lime juice, Balsamic Vinegar, Agave syrup, Strawberry
- Don Quixquote — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Stiegl Grapefruit Radler, Lemon juice
- Spindletop Swizzle — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Demerara Rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice, Blackberry shrub, Mint
- Pony Express — Rye, Lemon juice, Tea liqueur, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Lion's Share — Cognac, Allspice Dram, Peychaud's Bitters, Tea syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Winter Cobbler — Scotch, Bitters, Honey Ginger Syrup, Palo Cortado Sherry, Lemon juice, Mint
- Admiral Schley Punch — Bourbon, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime, Sugar, Pineapple, Mint
- Satsuma Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Satsuma juice, Agave syrup