Tequila, Beetroot Puree, Lime juice, Agave syrup
Give all ingredients a nice shake and pour over ice into a wine glass or rocks glass. Garnish with three thin beetroot circles (when hit by the light they look incredible) on a pick and a generous sprig of mint to contrast against the beautiful purple colour of the drink. You can make your own beetroot purée by blending around 3 boiled beets with about 100g of fine sugar and aprox 50ml of water.
Leo and I came up with this drink when nursing a hangover, it’s a great alternative to a Bloody Mary but also a drink that you can drink at any hour. The earthy flavour of the beet really accentuates the agave and tastes the bomb. Plus, beetroots are full of antioxidants so we figure it’s pretty good (ish) for you too!
- Don Franco Penicilina — Tequila, Rum, Lime juice, Honey Ginger Syrup, Gomme syrup
- Rosarita — Tequila, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Rosemary
- Lagniappe — Rye, Lemon juice, Blackberry syrup, Hot sauce
- Ginger Envelope — Brandy, Ginger Wine, Lemon juice
- Gentleman Caller — Bourbon, Grapefruit liqueur, Gentian liqueur, Lemon juice, Grapefruit peel
- Fish House Punch (1732) — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Water, Lemon juice, Peach eau de vie, Fine sugar
- Champs Elysées — Brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Fine sugar
- Clermeil — Añejo rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Maple syrup
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- A Habsberg In Jalisco — Tequila, Falernum, Bitters, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup