|1||oz||Cachaça, Sagatiba Velha|
|3⁄4||oz||Pineapple vodka, Skyy|
Combine all ingredients in an empty shaker and dry shake for a few moments until egg white is incorporated. Add ice to the shaker and shake again until drink is ice cold, approximately 20 seconds. Strain into a large champagne coupe, and garnish with a strawbwerry that has been sliced into a fan, and doused with a dash of Angostura bitters.
Official cocktail of the 2009 San Francisco Cocktail Week.
- Judgment Day — Pisco, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Thai Boxer — Rum, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Coconut milk, Mint, Thai Basil, Cilantro
- Daiquiri-73 — Rum, Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Honey syrup, Lime
- Sendero Trail — Pisco, Plum eau-de-vie, Triple sec, Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Piña Cholada — Pisco, Falernum, Lime juice, Coconut Water, Egg white, Pineapple syrup, Kaffir lime leaf
- Tequila Mockingbird (altered) — Blanco tequila, Watermelon juice, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil, Salt, Jalapeño
- A Habsberg In Jalisco — Tequila, Falernum, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Navy Grog — Demerara Rum, Dark rum, Light rum, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey
- The St-Rita — Blanco tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice
- Bawdy Max — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Lemon juice