Cachaça, Pineapple vodka, Bénédictine, Egg white, Lime juice
Combine all ingredients in an empty shaker and dry shake for a few moments until egg white is incorporated. Add ice to the shaker and shake again until drink is ice cold, approximately 20 seconds. Strain into a large champagne coupe, and garnish with a strawbwerry that has been sliced into a fan, and doused with a dash of Angostura bitters.
Official cocktail of the 2009 San Francisco Cocktail Week.
|Posted by||jerryc123 on 07/13/2010|
- Thai Boxer — Rum, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Coconut milk, Mint, Thai Basil, Cilantro
- Bison Drop — Bison grass vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Lemon
- Elder Monk — Gin, Bénédictine, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel
- Esmeralda — Cachaça, Elderflower liqueur, Islay Scotch, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Ja Mon — Cachaça, Dark rum, Falernum, Añejo rum, Walnut Liqueur, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Orange bitters
- Royal Bermuda Yacht Club — Falernum, Triple sec, Barbados Rum, Lime juice
- Pimm's Plantation — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Crème de Banane, Grapefruit soda, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup
- Hawaiian Room — Rum, Triple sec, Applejack, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice
- Cucumber Collins — Rum, Cucumber soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Haitian Witch — Rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Agave syrup