When the sun sets earlier and we return to a dark time of the year, Autumn in New England is a bittersweet transition period. We have hay rides, cider, pumpkin pies and all other delights. With an applejack base, the sweet and spicy background of Domaine de Canton and Maple Syrup, and a flamed orange peel brings out the bonfires and waning backyard barbeques as we settle in for Winter's chill.
Shaken, served up with a flamed orange peel as garnish.
|Created & posted by||Chefcai on 09/07/2011|
From other users
Cut back on maple syrup a bit.
Sub Clear Creek for Lairds. Light and refreshing yet still full of fall.
- Jack Grove — Applejack, Campari, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cinnamon
- Lusted Road — Demerara Rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Honey Ginger Syrup
- Blushing Cecilia — Apple brandy, Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Club soda, Lemon peel
- Silver & Sand — Cherry Liqueur, Scotch, Grapefruit bitters, Egg white, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice
- Trilby Cocktail #2 — Scotch, Parfait Amour, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Orange peel, Orange bitters
- Javana — Dry apricot brandy, Batavia Arrack, Gin, Triple sec, Orange juice
- Hungarian Like The Wolf — Tequila, Zwack liqueur, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Lemon juice, Agave syrup
- Bison Beach — Bison grass vodka, Aperol, Apple cider, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Kiss of the Spider Woman — Old Tom Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Aperol, Lime juice, Soda water, Solbeso, Pineapple syrup
- Cunningham — Blended Scotch, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Brandied cherry, Lemon juice, Blood Orange Juice, Blood orange peel