|1⁄4||oz||Crème de Violette|
Stir with cracked ice for 30 seconds. Very similar to Atty, which has 2 1/4 oz Gin and 3/4 oz Vermouth Lemon twist, Stir, Straight Up, Cocktail
Original is equal parts without bitters.
From other users
- I used Herbsaint, and even at these modified proportions this was too licorice-y for me. Maybe I'll try it with a rinse.
- haven't tried it yet, but sounds tasty
- Vesper — Gin, Vodka, Aromatized wine, Lemon zest
- Atty — Gin, Dry vermouth, Crème de Violette, Absinthe, Orange bitters
- Obituary Cocktail — Gin, Absinthe, Dry vermouth
- Arborist — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Nocino, Dry vermouth
- Cooperstown — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Mint
- The Third Man — Gin, Pineau des Charentes, Suze, Peychaud's Bitters
- Pesto Martini — Gin, Dry vermouth, Pine Nuts, Basil
- 1022 Martini — Gin, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Aromatized wine
- Off The Vine — Gin, Aromatized wine, Vodka, Celery bitters, Lemon juice
- Napoleon — Gin, Fernet Branca, Curaçao, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel