A thyme and ginger aromatic twist on a daiquiri.
|1 2⁄3||oz||Light rum, Bacardi|
|2⁄3||oz||Simple syrup (Thyme infused)|
|2||t||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Muddle a few leaves of fresh thyme and a roughly chopped up slice of ginger in a glass, add all other ingredients and shake over ice. Double strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with some fresh thyme leaves.
Make the thyme infused simple syrup by mixing up a batch of 1:1 sugar:water at room temperature with five or six large sprigs of thyme in the mixture (fresher the better). After a few hours the sugar and water will have combined (without the need to heat it) and become infused with the flavour of the thyme. Remove stems and any leaves that have broken off, bottle and refrigerate.
- Withoutrigger — Dominican Rum, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- Zombie Island Punch — Rum, Orange liqueur, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Pomelo juice, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Vanilla syrup
- The Secret Is in the Telling — Rum, Falernum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Tijuana Trick — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Anastasia — Ginger Vodka, Triple sec, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Savage Swizzle — Light rum, Coconut rum, Bitters, Cherry Bitters, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Basin Street Blues — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Amaro Nardini, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice