A thyme and ginger aromatic twist on a daiquiri.
Muddle a few leaves of fresh thyme and a roughly chopped up slice of ginger in a glass, add all other ingredients and shake over ice. Double strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with some fresh thyme leaves.
Make the thyme infused simple syrup by mixing up a batch of 1:1 sugar:water at room temperature with five or six large sprigs of thyme in the mixture (fresher the better). After a few hours the sugar and water will have combined (without the need to heat it) and become infused with the flavour of the thyme. Remove stems and any leaves that have broken off, bottle and refrigerate.
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- Vow of Silence — Old Tom Gin, Amaro, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup
- Cotton Club — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Sorel liqueur
- Mercy Brown — Gin, Orange liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Aromatized wine, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- The Bitter End — Light rum, Falernum, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice
- Akumal Ginger Cosmo — Gin, Triple sec, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger
- Mama Marlowe — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Easy On The Eye — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Cucumber