Applejack, Triple sec, Lemon juice
Stir with ice in old fashioned glass, serve.
Also good with apple brandy or calvados.
|Posted by||endless_optimism on 07/11/2010|
From other users
I took a sip... then another... then another... and the drink was gone. A deceitfully tasty libation that vanishes more quickly than it can be made.
Accessible lemony sour with subtle apple flavors.
- Crux — Cognac, Triple sec, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice
- Cosmopolitan — Triple sec, Lemon vodka, Lime juice, Cranberry juice, Lime
- Blood in Your Whiskers — Scotch, Cherry Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orange peel, Orange bitters
- Lucky Tiger — Cognac, Ginger liqueur, Pomelo juice
- Sidecar — Cognac, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Corpse Reviver variation #8 — Bourbon, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Ginger Sidecar — Ginger liqueur, Cognac, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Bolero Cocktail — Dark rum, Brandy, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange juice
- Lime Blossom — Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Rangpur Gin, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime peel
- Hoop La — Brandy, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Aromatized wine