|1||oz||Applejack (or Apple brandy or Calvados)|
|3⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
Stir with ice in old fashioned glass, serve.
Also good with apple brandy or calvados.
From other users
- Accessible lemony sour with subtle apple flavors.
- I took a sip... then another... then another... and the drink was gone. A deceitfully tasty libation that vanishes more quickly than it can be made.
- Small, but works well at this scale. Good use of Applejack.
- put in slightly less lemon juice
- Scorpion — Light rum, Brandy, Overproof rum, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange
- Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice
- Between the Sheets — Triple sec, Rum, Brandy, Lemon juice
- Anthony Bello *AKA* The Italian Stallion — Tequila, Drambuie, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- 209 East — Reposado Tequila, Triple sec, Crème de Fraise, Lime juice
- Outrigger — Barbados Rum, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Ruby Partida — Reposado Tequila, Cassis, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice
- Hemingway Derby Daiquiri — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange juice, Lime juice
- Roman Punch — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Ginger Sidecar — Ginger liqueur, Orange liqueur, Cognac, Orange bitters, Lime juice