|3⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1⁄2||oz||Grand Marnier (or Gran Gala)|
Shake, strain, up, cocktail glass, sugared rim. A puddle of ginger will settle to the bottom of the glass.
Spicy hot undertones. Much of the ginger is left in the shaker. Either use plenty or add some directly to glass.
Originally called a Ginger Martini from Lucy Too, a bar in Akumal, Mexico. Originally called for a float of Grand Marnier, but the dense liqueur sinks to the bottom of the glass, making the last sips too sweet.
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- White Lady (Dale DeGroff) — Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- The 40th Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Jamaican #1 bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Egg white
- Lime Blossom — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime peel
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- M5 Raspberry Punch — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Confused Limey (name still being worked on) — Gin, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice
- Bebbo — Gin, Lemon juice, Honey, Orange juice
- Pegu Club (Pink) — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Bitters, Lime juice