|3⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1⁄2||oz||Grand Marnier (or Gran Gala)|
Shake, strain, up, cocktail glass, sugared rim. A puddle of ginger will settle to the bottom of the glass.
Spicy hot undertones. Much of the ginger is left in the shaker. Either use plenty or add some directly to glass.
Originally called a Ginger Martini from Lucy Too, a bar in Akumal, Mexico. Originally called for a float of Grand Marnier, but the dense liqueur sinks to the bottom of the glass, making the last sips too sweet.
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- White Lady (Dale DeGroff) — Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Lime Blossom — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime peel
- The 40th Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Jamaican #1 bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Egg white
- Fine & Dandy — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- M5 Raspberry Punch — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Maiden's Prayer — Gin, Triple sec, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Confused Limey — Gin, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice