Against All Odds Cocktail
So take a look at me now
Stir, strain into Mezcal-rinsed coupe, garnish.
Named for the seemingly incompatible list of ingredients, as well as, one can only hope, Phil Collins' solo masterpiece, which is more commercial than his work with Genesis and therefore more satisfying in a narrower way.
|Created by||PDT, NYC.|
|Posted by||DrunkLab on 03/27/2013|
- The 18th Alchemist — Blended Scotch, Bitters, Water, Demerara syrup, Coffee
- Zombie — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Cobbler's Dream — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Brandied cherry
- First Bounce — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, PInk Grapefruit Juice
- Bombay Cocktail — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Curaçao, Absinthe, Lemon zest, Orange bitters
- Dented Bentley — Calvados, Nocino, Aromatized wine
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- Frozen Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Ice, Lime juice, Lime
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- Dolores no.1 — Cognac, Crème de Coing, Orange bitters, Lemon peel, Bourbon