Stir, strain, up.
Dry Sherry is often taken to mean Fino, but Amontillado works here as well.
19th Century drink named after the longest running show on Broadway (up to that point)
From other users
- Made with manzanilla and Punt e Mes. Not bad, but not a great showcase for either ingredient. Bitters on the nose, Punt on the sip, sherry dryness on the swallow. Would probably work better with an amontillado and a less domi
- Could sub for white wine.
- Oubliette — Dry sherry, Dry vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Henry Porter — Fino sherry, Old Tom Gin, Absinthe, Simple syrup, Orange cream citrate, Lemon peel
- Durero — Dry sherry, Dry sake, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Andalusian Aperitif — Fino sherry, Honey syrup, Cucumber, Salt
- Apio — Fino sherry, Aromatized wine, Celery bitters