Calvados, Cherry Liqueur, Apple cider, Simple syrup, Lime juice
Shake with ice and strain into a Collins glass containing ice cubes. Add a straw.
Any cider can be used, but Crispin Cidre Blanc is nice because it is still and can be bought by the box ;)
Inspired by the Tom Terrific cocktail served at Park Restaurant in Cambridge, MA.
|Created & posted by||kambel on 11/28/2012|
- Cider-Bourbon Cocktail — Bourbon, Apple cider, Lemon juice, Ginger
- Miel Picante Punch — Añejo rum, Apple cider, Honey, Lemon juice
- Picket Fence — Bourbon, Bitters, Apple cider
- Autumnal — Bourbon, Bénédictine, Bitters, Apple cider, Orange peel, Cinnamon syrup
- Curbside Cider — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Fernet Branca, Apple cider