|16||oz||Scotch (Speyburn Bradan Orach)|
|2||oz||Grade B maple syrup|
|1||pt||Ginger beer, Gosling's|
Mix everything but the Ginger beer into a 750mL bottle a couple hours in advance, shaking until the sugar & molasses dissolves. Pour 3 oz over a few ice cubes, splash with Ginger beer.
A Champagne flute works nice, especially if you use refrigerator-dispenser ice cubes.
A riff on the Maple Leaf & Godfather for a buddy's Holiday brunch.
- Bourbon Beguine — Bourbon, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice
- Reclining Lions — Blended Scotch, Bénédictine, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- Monticello Lawnmower — Rye, Bitters, Ginger beer, Sugar, Mint, Lime
- Jersey Buck — Apple brandy, Rye, Averna, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Washington's Mule — Apple brandy, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Lime
- King's Calling — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Ginger beer, Basil
- Papa's Pride — Bourbon, Bitters, Soda water, Ginger juice, Lemon, Mint
- Mamie Taylor Cocktail — Blended Scotch, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Lime