A Punch for Galen('s Crotch)
Scotch, Amaretto, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Blackstrap molasses, Sugar, Cinnamon stick
Mix everything but the Ginger beer into a 750mL bottle a couple hours in advance, shaking until the sugar & molasses dissolves. Pour 3 oz over a few ice cubes, splash with Ginger beer.
A Champagne flute works nice, especially if you use refrigerator-dispenser ice cubes.
A riff on the Maple Leaf & Godfather for a buddy's Holiday brunch.
- Guy Tugwell — Scotch, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Bourbon Beguine — Bourbon, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice
- Monticello Lawnmower — Rye, Bitters, Ginger beer, Sugar, Mint, Lime
- Reclining Lions — Blended Scotch, Bénédictine, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- Trick Dog's Scorpio (Recreated) — Rye, Bénédictine, Cardamom bitters, Ginger beer, Donn's Spices #2, Lemon juice
- Jersey Buck — Apple brandy, Rye, Amaro, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Washington's Mule — Apple brandy, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Lime
- King's Calling — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Ginger beer, Basil
- Mamie Taylor Cocktail — Blended Scotch, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Lime